Personalized Legal Services In Rhode Island
Read a few verdicts and settlements to see how the firm has helped others.
Services For Businesses
The firm’s forte is drafting business contracts and providing litigation services for small and medium-sized businesses, particularly in the area of Rhode Island construction law and real estate. Services include:
- Construction contract litigation
- Mechanic’s liens
- Commercial real estate transactions and litigation
- Small-business law
- Employment law
- Business formations and incorporation’s
Services For Individuals
Building on extensive legal experience helping clients with family-owned businesses, Douglas Smith’s law office is well prepared to handle personal legal issues involving:
- Foreclosure and loan modifications
- Divorce and family law
- Jurisdictional disputes
- Elder law, estate planning, wills, and trusts
- Personal injury lawsuit representation for motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall cases, premises liability and construction site accidents
- White collar criminal defense for clients facing traffic violations or felony or misdemeanor criminal charges
Contact the firm’s Providence law office at (401) 400-4325 or online to schedule a free initial consultation. All calls and emails will be returned within one business day.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with evening and weekend hours by special appointment. The office is easily accessible from both Highway 95 and Route 10 in Providence.